iPhoneDevCamp 3 Hackathon Winners!

Christopher Allen | August 2nd, 2009 at 23:28

At tonight’s iPhoneDevCamp 3 Hackathon Show, 54 iPhone applications and related projects were demonstrated to a rapt audience of fellow iPhone Developers. After the show, the judges sequestered themselves to choose winners of the Hackathon Special Prizes, and honorable mentions.

What follows is the list of the winners, along with the text from their original submissions. We hope to post later this week more detail about the winners, what made them special to the judges, and also talk about some of the significant submissions that also deserve mention. If you were in the audience, we encourage you to share in the comments of this post what you liked about any of the Hackathon submissions. In the meantime, if you have any questions about the Hackathon (or wish to make clarifications if you are one of the winners) you can send email to the Hackathon Master-of-Ceremonies Christopher Allen.

Thank you everyone who participated in the Hackathon for your passion in developing for the iPhone, and for demonstrating our values of contribution, sharing, openness, and “can do” attitude that made this this the best iPhoneDevCamp yet!

Best iPhone Open Source

AR Kit

open source at http://www.iphonear.org

(Chris Haseman, Zac White, Charles Ruelle, Arshad Tayyeb, Sid Gabriel Hubbard)

An open source ui library for displaying location based data in spherical coordinate systems mirroring UI Kit on the phone. A list of CLLocation objects can be submitted and our library will handle drawing of the locations on screen.

Best iPhone Open Source – Honorable Mention

OpenFlow: a CoverFlow API replacement for the iPhone

open source at http://apparentlogic.com/openflow

(Alex Fajkowski)

A free, open source replacement for Apple’s private CoverFlow API. The initial release is simple, but it is also efficient and very fast, even on first generation iPhones.

Coolest iPhone Application

Avatar Wall

open source at http://tinyurl.com/avatarwall

Remember the thrill of seeing the Live App Wall at WWDC?

Now you can take that excitement with you everywhere, right in your pocket.

AvatarWall recreates the experience of the WWDC App Wall using the Twitter avatars of iPhoneDevCamp followers, and whenever one of them posts a tweet, their icon pulsates to help you more easily identify the source of the latest banter. Just like the app wall, the avatars are sorted by color and spread across multiple monitors, or, in this case, phones.

Now, when you encounter Mae West, she can ask you, “Is that 2500 people in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?”

Coolest iPhone Application – Honorable Mention

Tick Talk

(Jot Kali)

Soon to be released on app store. Finally a piece of the future is here as seen in Sci Fi movies. The alarm clock wakes you up by speaking news headlines from the feed of your choice. ‘ Good Morning Sir …. here are the headlines ….’

The App also introduces a horizontal UIPickerView, which is far more space efficient than the current PickerView

Most Useful iPhone Application

CarPark

(Ramin Firoozye)

Have you ever gotten a parking ticket or forgotten where you parked your car?

Tell CarPark how much money you’ve put in the meter and set a user-definable alarm (through push notification service) to remind you to get back to your car before you get a ticket.

CarPark allows you to mark where you parked your car with your iPhone’s GPS and find your way back to your car (via integrated MapKit). It even lets you capture what floor, color-code, or section in a multi-story parking lot you parked in.

You can also save notes or take a picture of your surroundings (or rental car) so you can use it on trips.

With an iPhone you’ll never get parking tickets again.

Best iPhone Developer Tool / Helper

Mobtest

open source at http://dev.mobtest.com

(Peter Robinett, Jesus Fernandez, Lakshi Redd)

Mobtest is a web service for mobile application user testing. Developers can efficiently invite testers and run tests, while testers get to live on the cutting edge of mobile apps and contribute to testing apps. An iPhone library that developers can easily add to their projects lets testers easily submit screenshots and feedback as they test the apps.

Most Educational iPhone App

OER Commons

open source at http://www.oercommons.org

(Mark Graham, Don McConnell)

An iPhone interface to the Open Education Resource (OER) Commons website

Best Social iPhone App

Foodspotting Lite

open source http://? — info at http://www.twitter.com/foodspotting/

(Alexa & Seth Andrzejewski, Peter Lee, Warren Stringer, Aaron Bannert)

Foodspotting will be a visual food app that lets you find DISHES, not just restaurants: Foodspotters take pictures of foods they love, enabling Foodseekers to find whatever they’re craving and see the foods at any restaurant. While it will ultimately be powered by Foursquare-like competition and supported by restaurants and media companies who sponsor cravings and scavenger hunts, this lite version built during DevCamp makes it easy to post and browse food sightings using Twitter.

Best iPhone Game

Elftard’s Critical Fumble

(Anca Mosoiu, Jeff Jouppi, Joe McMahon)

Are you dead? Are you alive? The critical fumble will tell. A unique dice rolling application for roleplaying games.

Best iPhone Web App

iUI 0.30 & iUI iPhoneDevCamp Theme

open source at http://iui.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/samples/music.html

(Sean Gilligan, Jeffrey Jones, Kimberley Sabo)

iUI 0.30 adds Hardware-assisted CSS Transitions for the slide animation and numerous bug fixes.

We are also adding theme support and have an iPhoneDevCamp theme developed and demonstrated in the Music Sample.

There are many team members that have contributed (particularly Joe Hewitt) see the project site. The list above is of people who worked on iUI at iPhoneDevCamp 3.

Best New iPhone Developer

Bubblo

open source at http://github.com/Annika-iPhoneDevCamp/Bubblo/tree/master

(Annika, Carlos)

Bubblo is a game of chance for the iPhone. Press a button or shake to play, and get either a crown (Win!) or a hairball (Lose).

Best Student iPhone App

CongLib

(students: Jason Dreisbach, Alexander Razo-Myers, Hoa Long Tam, Mayank Maheshwari)

open source at http://www.jtdreisb.com/src

Creating a iPhone native library catalog for the library of congress.

Best iPhone App Submitted by an iPhoneDevCamp Satellite

Amerigo

open source at https://netfiles.uiuc.edu:443/farivar2/www/AmeriGo.zip

(Reza Farivar, Shuyi Chen, Nicholas Hoyt)

AmeriGo is a game framework for exploring locations. Google Earth is used for constructing games such as scavenger hunts, field trips or exploring any set of map points.

It verifies that the player has reached a location within 10 meters, optionally poses a question to be answered and then guides her to the next location. New locations are unlocked as the player reaches each location and correctly answers the question.

Submitted from Urbana-Champaign satellite

Highest Potential iPhone Startup Idea (Prize sponsored by iFund)

Winner #1:

Nurse Brain

(Ray Valdes, Mike Kirkwood, Yaofeng Wen, Rylan Valdes)

A communicator for nurses to hand-off important data about patients during shift change. Nurse shift exchange is a targeted area to improve healthcare. This app was inspired by the Kaiser Innovation teams, IDEO, and the nurses at Kaiser.

The team met this weekend and took Polka’s wireframes and comps to crank out a prototype version.

Winner #2:

OWLE Video Mount

(Graham McBain, Harold B. Smith IV)

OWLE is a hardware mount for the 3G and 3GS. I’ts purpose is to bring traditional features of camcorders and cameras.

Best Use of iPhone Push Notification (Prize sponsored by iLime)

Z2Notify and Z2NotifyMe

open source at http://github.com/Z2Live/Z2Notify/tree/master

(Damon Danieli)

Z2Notify and Z2NotifyMe are Mac and iPhone tools that allow you to debug the Apple Push Notification service without a server.

Best iPhone Health App (Prize sponsored by Polka)

Chief Medical Officer

open source at http://chiefmedicalofficer.appspot.com

(Bess Ho, Myk Klemme, Jen McCabe, Chip Vanek)

An iPhone app for patient access to the Google Health web-based Personal Health Record (PHR) platform.

Technology Use: HTML, CSS, JavaScript (via Titanium Mobile framework), Python, Google App Engine, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, JSON, JQuery

Best Money Making iPhone App (Prize sponsored by Mobclix)

Getaround

(Charles Du, Elliot Kroo, Anand Gupta, Jonah Williams, John Varghese, Sam Zaid, VJ Anma, Jessica Scorpio, Sarah Sclarsic, Bentley Turner, Sofya Yampolsky, Gregor Hanuschak, and Miguel Elasmar).

Getaround is a carsharing community that let car owners rent out their car to trusted drivers everywhere. Think zipcar + ebay.

Best iPhone App for Accessibility (Prize sponsored by Yahoo)

iSign

(Aramys Miranda, Hernan Pelassini, Dan Raju)

Opening up people accessibility on the iPhone by introducing a gesture based sign language.

Ironcoder (this year’s challenge: best app using core animation and audio)

Lander Code

(Dave Wilson)

A simple moon lander game that includes the source code and a lecture explaining how it’s coded.

37 Responses to “iPhoneDevCamp 3 Hackathon Winners!”

iPhoneDevCamp organizer comments are marked in green.

1. Alexa Andrzejewski
    August 3rd, 2009 at 00:31

As a user experience designer, I learned so much from everyone I met at DevCamp! Thank you to everyone who pitched in to make the @foodspotting demo possible.

We had an awesome team of people who were all trying things they’d never done before, and I was amazed by all everyone learned in two days!

Thank you Peter (@pklpkl) for your tireless front-end development, Warren (@musesum) for getting into the messy details and sharing lots of code, Aaron for keeping us focused and on track, and my non-developer husband Seth (@sethland) for project management, data gathering, and correctly relaying messages he didn’t understand! (Thanks for not saying, “Give me your Map Kit please!”)

Thanks also to everyone who answered those cries for help, particularly Magic Seth and Eric (who also reminded me to make slides… so glad!)

As we move the project forward, I’d love to hear from other developers who are interested in being part of it!

Alexa (@ladylexy and @foodspotting)

2. iPhone Dev Camp 3 Weekend Recap « 21Gingerman Blog
    August 3rd, 2009 at 12:19

[...] Then comes the nail-biting time of waiting for the judging.  We just hung around talking to people and networking.  When the winners annoucement comes to Best Social Applications–It’s Foodspotter!  We jumped up and down and went up to claim our loot which includes: 8GB iPod touch, Elgato H.264 HD encoder, and MobileMe family pack.  We also picked up several other small prizes with our blue “helpful” tickets. Here’s the list of all the iPDC3 Hackathon winners. [...]

3. …this one time, at iPhone Dev Camp… | Haseman on Mobile
    August 3rd, 2009 at 20:34

[...] hour, and many twitter messages later….the winner were announced.  We’d taken the award for Best Open Source [...]

4. Barry
    August 4th, 2009 at 17:26

I really enjoyed all the presentations. Everyone was friendly and open to suggestions.
    I will be back next year.

5. adaptive path » blog » Alexa Andrzejewski » How to Design an iPhone App in 48 Hours
    August 4th, 2009 at 23:24

[...] There was never a dull moment at this past weekend’s iPhoneDevCamp — not when I had to pitch an idea, recruit a team, and develop a functional iPhone app in less than 48 hours! But when I stepped off the stage after presenting the first native demo of Foodspotting to a crowd of 500-some participants, I couldn’t have been happier with how far our team had come! And thanks to the three intrepid developers who volunteered to take the idea I brought to DevCamp and make it tangible and presentable, Foodspotting won Best Social App in the Hackathon. [...]

6. Under The Bridge
    September 20th, 2009 at 20:12

[...] missed ’til now: Several of the winning projects from iPhoneDevCamp 3’s Hackathon have their source available online. Stuff [...]

7. objective-d » Blog Archive » Free, open source iPhone code
    September 20th, 2009 at 22:05

[...] iPhoneDevCamp has a great list of free, open source iPhone code. [...]

8. Polka app gains award at iPhoneDevCamp3 | blog.polka.com
    September 24th, 2009 at 08:42

[...] http://www.iphonedevcamp.org/2009/08/02/iphonedevcamp-3-hackathon-winners/ [...]

9. OWLE Launches Bubo; Ultimate iPhone Video Rig
    October 26th, 2009 at 09:01

[...] Graham traveled to Yahoo!’s headquarters in Sunnyvale, Calif. for iPhoneDevCamp 3, where they won the iFund “Most Promising Startup” [...]

10. Techno Information » Blog Archive » OWLE Launches Bubo; Ultimate iPhone Video Rig
    November 16th, 2009 at 23:52

11. Alona Dehler
    December 22nd, 2009 at 14:05

Your post is an inspiration for me to study more about this subject. I must confess your clarity broadened my views and I will right away grab your rss feed to remain up to date on any succeeding articles you might write. You are due, thanks for a job well done!

12. History of Twitter and iPhoneDevCamp « 140 Characters
    January 22nd, 2010 at 01:17

[...] was generous enough to donate their venue for last Summer’s iPhone Developer Camp. During the event, I was finishing the last chapters of 140 [...]

13. Save My Relationship
    February 13th, 2010 at 13:11

I actually enjoy this blog.  Found it on Google and you posted some great info.  Look forward to the next post.

14. Thomasine Tapaoan
    March 8th, 2010 at 19:57

Hello you cos i fanboy your fine site, i wuold be happy if i could post a memo about this website on my iPad Newssite http://www.soulcast.com/ipadnewssvcip/ would you say yes please? XoX, Thomasine Tapaoan

15. Ricky Patane
    March 10th, 2010 at 03:26

Hello there, I found your site in a new directory. I dont know how your blogs came up, must have been a typo, Your websitelooks good. Have a nice day

16. herbalecstacy
    March 17th, 2010 at 07:26

Hi all, just found this here when i did a good google search. Neat post you have here! Keep it up!

17. Home Income Profit
    May 6th, 2010 at 09:17

Can I cancel the order inside 30 days if I choose to not keep it?

18. Aleshia Petrecca
    May 9th, 2010 at 21:05

We harmonise with your results and definitely will thirstily look onward for your next messages. Only expressing many thanks won’t simply be enough, for your extraordinary lucidity in your writing. I’ll directly grab the rss feed to keep up-to-date of all messages. Strong effort and much achievement with your internet business endeavors! Toodles!

19. Mtg
    May 11th, 2010 at 08:15

Would it be possible to get permission to use some of your entries on websites with a link back?

20. Frederick Mcentire
    June 16th, 2010 at 14:27

21. Gadget news
    July 17th, 2010 at 22:38

I really like your site.. keep it up

22. making money online business
    October 24th, 2010 at 00:39

Hi, You clearly are a person who recognizes the power of emphasis and the way for making plans that you simply achieve step by move.Bravo to you.In my personal life I have only noticed results when I’ve kept my concentrate and manufactured the techniques required to attain my objectives – extremely little occurs by adjust alone. This really is a thing I like to repeatedly share with my readers.Genuinely, I am delighted to go through about other peoples success through laser like emphasis and you have it.Continued success to you,David

23. Herman Ghil
    November 6th, 2010 at 15:44

Interesting site. Very helpful, very well written article.

24. Hue Lietzke
    November 24th, 2010 at 14:06

Hello, this is unquestionably a reallygreat article. In theory I’d prefer to compose like this too – taking time and real energy to make a brilliant article… but what can I say.!. I procrastinate alot and never appear to have something done. Thank You

25. Tabetha Houchens
    January 14th, 2011 at 10:14

good stuff. Do you have an RSS feed? And also will it be cool if I added in your feed to a website of mine? I have a website which pulls content via RSS feeds through a few sites and I would like to add yours, the majority of folks don’t mind given that I link back and everything but I like to get authorization 1st. Anyhow let me know if you could, thanks.

26. Bernarda Huertes
    March 31st, 2011 at 01:23

I lost my job! I’ve been working for almost 20 years and now it seems like I am too old for anyone to hire me. Actually, it looks like there are not too many places that are hiring ANYBODY these days. Well, I did find this one system for making money online. I’m certainly not making as much as I was at my job but it’s better than nothing. I’ve only been doing it for a few months though, and I am at least making half of what I was making at my job. Plus, I get to write my own work schedule! Anyway, if you wanty to check it out, here is the sales pitch for the program that I am using: What if there was a system that you could use in the comfort of your own home and make more money than you ever could in your job using just your computer and the internet? Online advertising has skyrocketed over the past few years. In 2010, companies spent close to $50 billion advertising online. That figure is expected to increase substantially. What does this mean for you? Money could be going into your bank account a lot faster in the next few years. You see, companies worldwide are desperately searching for people just like you to type up their ads and post them online, and they’ll pay you nicely in return. It’s a win-win situation. They get more customers, you get paid. It’s as simple as that. These companies have cash, LOTS of it, and they’re eager to share it with you. It’s time for you to get a piece of the pie. Go ahead and check it out here: http://j.mp/g58eVZ

27. Williemae Vanbruggen
    March 31st, 2011 at 08:46

Great article. Waiting for more.

28. Mepalanny
    April 2nd, 2011 at 03:46

Зачем проверять то, что может быть только ложью?
    Господин маг мне все рассказал, мрачно заговорил он. Что ты сама по этому поводу думаешь?
    Что-нибудь случилось?
    О судьбе орбитальных городов и колоний люди узнали позже их взорвали вместе со всем населением. На каждом столбе висели объявления, обещающие расстрел за каждый неверный, с точки зрения захватчиков, шаг. Пришельцы расстреливали, грабили, насиловали. Все учебные и научные заведения были закрыты, ученые казнены. Заводы срочно перепрофилировались, и на них начинали производить что-то, нужное захватчикам. Население загоняли на эти заводы из-под палки и заставляли работать до изнеможения, выдавая работающим минимум продовольствия. Через три месяца население Фарсена начало вымирать… Чужаки не заботились о лекарствах, о помощи больным, зараженные районы попросту выжигались с орбиты. Люди сотнями тысяч умирали от голода, холода, болезней. И никак не могли понять, за что с ними так обошлись. Ведь они встретили пришельцев, как родных… Почему же?
    А по шее? мрачно спросила женщина, пренебрежительно глянув на хихикающего парня.

[url=http://albisichtbul.host56.com/makrobioticheskaya-dieta.php]Макробиотическая диета[/url]
    [url=http://albisichtbul.host56.com/dieta-pri-vospalenii-jelchnogo.php]Диета при воспалении желчного[/url]
    [url=http://albisichtbul.host56.com/ciklicheskaya-ketogennaya-dieta.php]Циклическая кетогенная диета[/url]
    [url=http://albisichtbul.host56.com/kabachkovaya-dieta-otzivi.php]Кабачковая диета отзывы[/url]
    [url=http://albisichtbul.host56.com/skachat-tablicu-kremlevskoy-dieti-besplatno.php]Скачать таблицу кремлевской диеты бесплатно[/url]

[url=http://cogudlotab.hostei.com/legkie-dieti-dlya-pohudeniya.php]Легкие диеты для похудения[/url]
    [url=http://cogudlotab.hostei.com/dieta-posle-operacii-yazvi.php]Диета после операции язвы[/url]
    [url=http://cogudlotab.hostei.com/dieta-marianni-trifonovoy.php]Диета марианны трифоновой[/url]
    [url=http://cogudlotab.hostei.com/samaya-luchshaya-dieta-dlya-pohudeniya.php]Самая лучшая диета для похудения[/url]
    [url=http://cogudlotab.hostei.com/dieta-posle-gastroenterita.php]Диета после гастроэнтерита[/url]

[url=http://enivucghaz.hostei.com/dieta-v-posleoperacionnom-periode.php]Диета в послеоперационном периоде[/url]
    [url=http://enivucghaz.hostei.com/yaponskaya-dieta-kommentarii.php]Японская диета комментарии[/url]
    [url=http://enivucghaz.hostei.com/dieta-pri-reflyks-gastrite.php]Диета при рефлюкс гастрите[/url]
    [url=http://enivucghaz.hostei.com/dieta-dostupnaya.php]Диета доступная[/url]
    [url=http://enivucghaz.hostei.com/fasol-dieta.php]Фасоль диета[/url]

[url=http://enkuletzsi.host56.com/dieta-pri-mkb.php]Диета при мкб[/url]
    [url=http://enkuletzsi.host56.com/diskineziya-jelchnih-putey-dieta.php]Дискинезия желчных путей диета[/url]
    [url=http://enkuletzsi.host56.com/skachat-besplatno-dieta-eleni-vinilovoy-besplatno.php]Скачать бесплатно диета елены виниловой бесплатно[/url]
    [url=http://enkuletzsi.host56.com/kabachkovaya-dieta-dlya-pohudeniya.php]Кабачковая диета для похудения[/url]
    [url=http://enkuletzsi.host56.com/dieta-maggi-otzivi-i-rezultati.php]Диета магги отзывы и результаты[/url]

[url=http://flinodmolbudd.hostoi.com/kamedi-klab-dieta.php]Камеди клаб диета[/url]
    [url=http://flinodmolbudd.hostoi.com/dieta-pri-poroke-serdca.php]Диета при пороке сердца[/url]
    [url=http://flinodmolbudd.hostoi.com/dieta-na-3-5-dney.php]Диета на 3 5 дней[/url]
    [url=http://flinodmolbudd.hostoi.com/dieta-kurica-ovoshi.php]Диета курица овощи[/url]
    [url=http://flinodmolbudd.hostoi.com/dieta-dlya-polnih.php]Диета для полных[/url]

[url=http://ledfipharre.host56.com/www-dieta-ru.php]Www диета ru[/url]
    [url=http://ledfipharre.host56.com/samaya-lutshaya-dieta.php]Самая лутшая диета[/url]
    [url=http://ledfipharre.host56.com/sup-iz-seldereya-dieta.php]Суп из сельдерея диета[/url]
    [url=http://ledfipharre.host56.com/dieta-pri-tyajesti-v-jeludke.php]Диета при тяжести в желудке[/url]
    [url=http://ledfipharre.host56.com/molochno-bananovaya-dieta.php]Молочно банановая диета[/url]

[url=http://sonfeikbusden.hostei.com/plan-dieti-besplatno.php]План диеты бесплатно[/url]
    [url=http://sonfeikbusden.hostei.com/dieta-seldereeviy-sup.php]Диета сельдереевый суп[/url]
    [url=http://sonfeikbusden.hostei.com/dieta-iz-kabachkov.php]Диета из кабачков[/url]
    [url=http://sonfeikbusden.hostei.com/dieti-dlya-pohudeniya-popi.php]Диеты для похудения попы[/url]
    [url=http://sonfeikbusden.hostei.com/dieta-1500-kaloriy-v-den.php]Диета 1500 калорий в день[/url]

[url=http://tairabeper.host56.com/category-3-2.php]Полосатая кефирная диета отзывы[/url]
    [url=http://tairabeper.host56.com/pravila-dieti.php]Правила диеты[/url]
    [url=http://tairabeper.host56.com/raspisanie-vodnoy-dieti.php]Расписание водной диеты[/url]
    [url=http://tairabeper.host56.com/populyarnie-dieti-dlya-pohudeniya.php]Популярные диеты для похудения[/url]
    [url=http://tairabeper.host56.com/diabet-beremennih-dieta.php]Диабет беременных диета[/url]

[url=http://tracedmoren.hostei.com/dieta-razdelnogo-pitaniya-90.php]Диета раздельного питания 90[/url]
    [url=http://tracedmoren.hostei.com/lechebnaya-dieta-stol-1.php]Лечебная диета стол 1[/url]
    [url=http://tracedmoren.hostei.com/dieta-ekaterini-gusevoy.php]Диета екатерины гусевой[/url]
    [url=http://tracedmoren.hostei.com/dieta-9-dney.php]Диета 9 дней[/url]
    [url=http://tracedmoren.hostei.com/dieta-pri-ezofagite.php]Диета при эзофагите[/url]

[url=http://unitcreatrio.host56.com/dieta-dykana.php]Диета дюкана[/url]
    [url=http://unitcreatrio.host56.com/dieta-myasnaya.php]Диета мясная[/url]
    [url=http://unitcreatrio.host56.com/category-16-3.php]Черных кремлевская диета[/url]
    [url=http://unitcreatrio.host56.com/blyda-kremlevskoy-dieti.php]Блюда кремлевской диеты[/url]
    [url=http://unitcreatrio.host56.com/protasovskaya-dieta-recepti.php]Протасовская диета рецепты[/url]

[url=http://urrasimppost.host56.com/primernaya-dieta-na-nedely.php]Примерная диета на неделю[/url]
    [url=http://urrasimppost.host56.com/dieta-francuzskogo-dietologa-dykana.php]Диета французского диетолога дюкана[/url]
    [url=http://urrasimppost.host56.com/yaponskaya-13-dnevnaya-dieta.php]Японская 13 дневная диета[/url]
    [url=http://urrasimppost.host56.com/primernoe-meny-nizkokaloriynoy-dieti.php]Примерное меню низкокалорийной диеты[/url]
    [url=http://urrasimppost.host56.com/dieta-8-meny-na-nedely.php]Диета 8 меню на неделю[/url]

[url=http://waldsichtlighcom.hostoi.com/pitanie-dieti-bolnih.php]Питание диеты больных[/url]
    [url=http://waldsichtlighcom.hostoi.com/kitayskaya-dieta-14-dney.php]Китайская диета 14 дней[/url]
    [url=http://waldsichtlighcom.hostoi.com/sredizemnomorskaya-dieta-meny-na-nedely.php]Средиземноморская диета меню на неделю[/url]
    [url=http://waldsichtlighcom.hostoi.com/viktoriya-bonya-dieta.php]Виктория боня диета[/url]
    [url=http://waldsichtlighcom.hostoi.com/dieta-dlya-rosta.php]Диета для роста[/url]

29. Mepalanny
    April 2nd, 2011 at 19:24

Как вас до сих пор терпят? спросил он после окончания рассказа. Не удивляюсь возникновению этого Проекта. Не обижайтесь, но вы слишком высоко себя поставили. И падать будете очень низко и очень больно.
    Здравствуй! обратился к Альмии нежный голосок. Ты новая ученица Кержака?
    Внимательно слушаю тебя, Дарв, тяжело вздохнул Сартад, отвыкший за семьдесят лет всевластья подчиняться кому-то, но запрятавший гордость поглубже. Я выполню любое твое распоряжение.
    На самом деле ей об этом рассказал Ваха, чтобы дать дополнительные козыри в разговоре с отцом.
    Лави так и сделала, а, попав в этот самый туманный зал, замерла от восторга. Перезвон невидимых серебряных колокольчиков где-то на грани слышимости будил в душе что-то очень светлое и чистое. Что-то, казалось, давным-давно позабытое, ушедшее. Но оказалось, что оно никуда и не уходило, а просто спало, дожидаясь этого нежного перезвона. Полосы разноцветного тумана вились в воздухе, выстраивая какие-то ни на что не похожие фигуры. Почему-то казалось, что эти фигуры скрывают в себе что-то очень важное, что-то такое, что обязательно нужно понять.

[url=http://backbapita.freeiz.com/article.php?article=739299]Диета минус 60подробно[/url]
    [url=http://backbapita.freeiz.com/article.php?article=358561]Секреты диет[/url]
    [url=http://backbapita.freeiz.com/category.php?category=7&page=3]Простая диета для мужчин[/url]
    [url=http://backbapita.freeiz.com/article.php?article=591193]Диета грейпфрут и яйцо[/url]
    [url=http://backbapita.freeiz.com/article.php?article=270032]Пивная диета для похудения[/url]

[url=http://bepalepa.vacau.com/sitemap.php]Диета[/url]
    [url=http://bepalepa.vacau.com/article.php?article=730163]Диета воловичевой[/url]
    [url=http://bepalepa.vacau.com/article.php?article=265917]Самый легкий способ похудеть[/url]
    [url=http://bepalepa.vacau.com/article.php?article=368221]Диета по калориям отзывы[/url]
    [url=http://bepalepa.vacau.com/article.php?article=158684]Диета 4а[/url]

[url=http://brusherseawa.webatu.com/article.php?article=665488]Диета ангела за 13 дней[/url]
    [url=http://brusherseawa.webatu.com/article.php?article=934137]Диета 8 меню[/url]
    [url=http://brusherseawa.webatu.com/article.php?article=993044]Диета при ожирении[/url]
    [url=http://brusherseawa.webatu.com/article.php?article=620673]4 кг диета[/url]
    [url=http://brusherseawa.webatu.com/article.php?article=434362]Кремлевская диета на неделю[/url]

[url=http://dartingginglua.comlu.com/article.php?article=920723]Диета после операции парапроктит[/url]
    [url=http://dartingginglua.comlu.com/article.php?article=394798]Диета для накачивания мышц[/url]
    [url=http://dartingginglua.comlu.com/article.php?article=676774]Бесплатная диета по группе крови[/url]
    [url=http://dartingginglua.comlu.com/article.php?article=229296]Диета по анализу крови стоимость[/url]
    [url=http://dartingginglua.comlu.com/article.php?article=82691]Кефир диета для похудения[/url]

[url=http://globtohandrec.webatu.com/article.php?article=624188]Диета доктора борменталя[/url]
    [url=http://globtohandrec.webatu.com/article.php?article=748582]Диета при миоме[/url]
    [url=http://globtohandrec.webatu.com/article.php?article=208552]Жесткая диета[/url]
    [url=http://globtohandrec.webatu.com/article.php?article=276831]Екатерина мариманова диета[/url]
    [url=http://globtohandrec.webatu.com/article.php?article=802193]Минеральная диета[/url]

[url=http://mecabalco.comlu.com/article.php?article=835943]Гречнева кефирная диета[/url]
    [url=http://mecabalco.comlu.com/article.php?article=881762]Клим протасов диета[/url]
    [url=http://mecabalco.comlu.com/article.php?article=532134]Картофельная диета отзывы и результаты[/url]
    [url=http://mecabalco.comlu.com/article.php?article=179879]Винная диета с сыром[/url]
    [url=http://mecabalco.comlu.com/article.php?article=5747]Гречневая диета минусы[/url]

[url=http://nelpcobregol.webege.com/article.php?article=908029]Диета стол номер 5[/url]
    [url=http://nelpcobregol.webege.com/article.php?article=993245]10 лучших диет[/url]
    [url=http://nelpcobregol.webege.com/article.php?article=847610]Как выдержать диету[/url]
    [url=http://nelpcobregol.webege.com/article.php?article=187369]Маргарита королева диета отзывы[/url]
    [url=http://nelpcobregol.webege.com/article.php?article=799034]Диета на 40 дней[/url]

[url=http://padupnalif.site11.com/article.php?article=888851]Японская диета отзывы и результаты[/url]
    [url=http://padupnalif.site11.com/article.php?article=338863]Тощая диета 20 дневная[/url]
    [url=http://padupnalif.site11.com/article.php?article=826195]Овсянная диета отзывы[/url]
    [url=http://padupnalif.site11.com/article.php?article=807104]Диета юлии волковой[/url]
    [url=http://padupnalif.site11.com/article.php?article=901380]Диета общий стол[/url]

[url=http://rooddefectrhin.webege.com/article.php?article=545727]Водяная диета отзывы[/url]
    [url=http://rooddefectrhin.webege.com/article.php?article=693308]Диета для девушек[/url]
    [url=http://rooddefectrhin.webege.com/category.php?category=12&page=1]Тайная диета инны воловичевой[/url]
    [url=http://rooddefectrhin.webege.com/article.php?article=802453]Психологическая диета[/url]
    [url=http://rooddefectrhin.webege.com/article.php?article=847667]Желчекаменная болезнь диета[/url]

[url=http://stakavsiona.webatu.com/article.php?article=212907]Новые диеты для похудения 2010[/url]
    [url=http://stakavsiona.webatu.com/article.php?article=887452]Кефирно фруктовая диета[/url]
    [url=http://stakavsiona.webatu.com/category.php?category=18&page=2]Диета на пшенной каше[/url]
    [url=http://stakavsiona.webatu.com/article.php?article=484400]Диета кормящей мамы при аллергии[/url]
    [url=http://stakavsiona.webatu.com/article.php?article=551838]Диета новый год[/url]

[url=http://thoughgoreto.freeiz.com/article.php?article=521998]Индивидуальный подбор диеты[/url]
    [url=http://thoughgoreto.freeiz.com/article.php?article=853320]Безбелковая диета[/url]
    [url=http://thoughgoreto.freeiz.com/article.php?article=786820]Продукция энерджи диет[/url]
    [url=http://thoughgoreto.freeiz.com/article.php?article=479704]Диета стакан риса[/url]
    [url=http://thoughgoreto.freeiz.com/article.php?article=543038]Диета белки жиры углеводы[/url]

[url=http://viterzeitual.net16.net/article.php?article=717113]Кефирно огуречная диета[/url]
    [url=http://viterzeitual.net16.net/article.php?article=212928]Самый лучший способ похудеть[/url]
    [url=http://viterzeitual.net16.net/article.php?article=366209]Творожная диета на 3 дня[/url]
    [url=http://viterzeitual.net16.net/category.php?category=3&page=1]Диета екатерины андреевой[/url]
    [url=http://viterzeitual.net16.net/article.php?article=256418]Самые эффиктивные диеты[/url]

[url=http://zenfdenymmo.uphero.com/article.php?article=845812]Блюда для диеты[/url]
    [url=http://zenfdenymmo.uphero.com/article.php?article=403008]Доступные диеты для похудения[/url]
    [url=http://zenfdenymmo.uphero.com/article.php?article=839493]Гречнева диета отзывы[/url]
    [url=http://zenfdenymmo.uphero.com/article.php?article=537202]Диета после резекции кишечника[/url]
    [url=http://zenfdenymmo.uphero.com/article.php?article=282151]Меню диета 15[/url]

30. Demetria Carbal
    April 12th, 2011 at 00:31

Wow! Your blog has a lot comment posts. How did you get all of these bloggers to look at your blog I’m jealous! I’m still studying all about posting articles on the web. I’m going to look around on your website to get a better understanding how to achieve success. Thank you!

31. Safari Tanzania
    April 22nd, 2011 at 09:13

I’m sure the winners of these competitions are then scouted by companies to be hired for development, security issues and bug fixes.

32. Strony flash
    May 5th, 2011 at 09:35

F*ckin¡¦ amazing things here. I am very glad to look your article. Thanks so much and i am looking forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

33. Wentylacja naturalna
    May 11th, 2011 at 03:33

Hiya, I am really glad I have found this information. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and net and this is really frustrating. A good web site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thanks for keeping this website, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.

34. iOSDevCamp Success Stories | MobileDevCampNYC 2011
    May 31st, 2011 at 08:11

[...] design. For their efforts and slick demonstration, “Foodspotting Lite” was awarded Best Social iPhone App. CrunchBase Information Alexa Andrzejewski Information provided by [...]

35. iOSDevCamp Success Stories | iPhoneDevCamp NYC